Monday, April 19, 2010

B.S. Call Ref April 19 2010

So it was hotter then a beaver today. Even skating to work in shorts and a tee worked up a sweat. Mmmmm back seat at 9:30 that’s a good image I know. Anyways work was busy so the end of the day was a welcome relief. I decided to treat myself to a lovely batch of scones. Not gunna lie I was a little disappointed though. My chocolate ones were perfect but they burnt my cinnamon one. Once home dealt with some shit that had to be thrown down then decided to go for a nice skate. Dropped in at kristi’s as she was studying and watched a bit of the game. Which was complete bull. We had a goal recalled for no reason. We could have tied it up. But that’s the past, and now it is time to hit the panic button as a canucks fan. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment