Friday, April 23, 2010

Seattle Bike Fit Aprils 21,22,23 2010

Welcome back everyone. So here is the update from the past few days. Tuesday woke up and packed all my crap early and went downtown to go take some pictures and meet up with one of my biddies. I got the chance while in Vancouver to enjoy my first ever falafel. It was amazing biting into the crunchy ball was like stepping into a nice warm shower.

Once back in poco we packed up the caps van and headed down to our fit seminar in seattle. It was pretty uneventful until we got to the boarder. This is where we get hauled into customs because rhys is a British citizen. Once standing in line for 45 mins we get to meet out guy. Now while rhys is doing his thing I start talking about the snowboarder story and mention how swollen there ankles must have been. I then referenced them to that of a pregnant woman. Te guy then say my wife is 8 months pregnant. Now this is where I poop a little because this can go one of two ways. I then say so then you know what I am talking about. He then chuckles, and I fallow up with so don’t go snowboarding.


The first morning I woke up and rhys says to me you were not kidding about yelling in your sleep. After getting ready we went at sat in a chair and did yoga for 8 hours and had some amazing Hilton cookies. The guys leading the seminar where a super cool doctor and a ike geek that was a little out there for my taste. As well they had helpers and during the yoga a few funny time where had.


That night I decided to go for a walk and take some really cool photos of the city we were in. I then walk past jj and eric waiting for a boot which never happened. The cops pulled up and told them to stop loitering. Rhys then proceed to laugh at them as he got his beer from the bar. I also laughed but then was paid back swiftly by whacking my head on a steel bar behind then seat I was sitting in.

The next day(today) was a good ego boost because both of the bikes I set up were pretty much dial my bike needed 0 adjustment, and jj’s needed about 2mm’s in the seat. Which for all the variables in the body is pretty stellar. It was also really funny because when I woke up rhys mentioned my sleep talking again and the one line I said really loud was “mom we don’t have room for another fit station”. Weird but funny.

Before we knew it the day was over and we were on our way back to Canada. We had dinner at the cheese cake factory which was so good I almost threw up all over myself because I ate so much. The car ride was filled with a lot of funny stories, and good times that I think everyone will reflect on with fond memories. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment