Monday, April 26, 2010

Napaholic April 26 2010

So good news the tour for this weekend is green to go. Corey and I will be heading out for a solid two days of riding… no homo. So that was the good news for the day. Work I have no idea what happened I felt like I was in a daze all day. I got a lot of stuff down but it just felt weird. I think the best way to reference it is to your body. You know when you feet are really hot and u feel as if u cant get your hands clean… that was how I felt. Funnily enough I had that feeling as well. Is this a sign I am going crazy?

I am sorry to say I had another nap today. I am falling back into the pattern and that can not happen. Do they have a nap rehab? Hi I’m Evan and im a chronic napper. Hi Evan!

One that note im going to sleep. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment