Sunday, April 18, 2010

Turned Out To Be A Beauty Day April 18 2010

So no lunch today which kind of blew, but I understand we got to take one for the team when a member goes down to the sickness. Insert disturbed lyrics here. After work all the shop guys and I headed up to burke to do our now weekly Sunday ride. It is so relaxing going nice and fast through some trails after a long day at work. Cody our new builder is gross. He hit the biggest gap I have seen someone hit. Cased the first time but landed it amazing the second time. It was easy 15-20 feet across and 7-10 feet down. I pooped a little just watching it. Even better the trails were nice and dry-ish so the bike and me stayed clean enough that 3 hours with a pressure washer weren’t needed. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment