Saturday, April 17, 2010

LOLCAT is God? April 17 2010

Sorry about last night. The day was pretty boring anyway so whatever happened that I was going to write about ill be honest I forgot. So lets start fresh. I hope you had a beautiful rainy Saturday because I sure did. Got a ride to work which was awesome and rode my touring bike back and the roads were pretty much dry. I saw a neat invention for the bottom of my fenders as well so that is next on the modification list. The canucks lost but that was countered by the funniest thing I have every read. Now I now this is blasphemy but this is legit and took a long time. This guy converted the bible into internet speak. It is called the lolcat bible and is worth a read. http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Main_Page I mean how can you not laugh at something that refers to god as ceiling cat. Mabey this is just a sign im loosing my mind. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment