Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dry Trails What An Idea April 11 2010

Happy Sunday everyone. The winds of change are a blowin here in poco. No more sleeping in which kind of sucks, but that being said I went to sleep an hour earlier and felt amazing. I know I may sounds crazy but I think I may eliminate nap from my vocabulary. The nap is what is destroying my motivation. Plus now with the days getting long I would be wasting sunlight, and napping in the sun always leads to sweat and on a leather couch you literally peal yourself off… not that that has ever happened or anything.

Well now that we have that image in your head lets change gears here and pop it in 3rd. Cody, Justin< and I went up and rode a few of the trails up burke and showed cody what riding in poco is like. A few people bailed which kind of messed plans because I had a few extra sitting at my house ready to go. But when no one showed I had to haul ass up burke at a speed that made my legs burn to a new level. My max heart rate is 204bpm’s I was sitting at around 195 for a solid 15 mins. Needles to say throwing up was a near reality. But that is half the fun. On that note why is it athletes love that burn so much and why is almost throwing up a sign you did well training. Personally I think they call that bulimia. Now I am defiantly going to hell for a bulimia joke. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment