Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lets Get Physical April 14 2010

So today was filled with a lot of physical activity. I woke up because I had a nightmare about the house burning down. I yelled at the top of my lungs in my sleep right before I woke up and my mom got mad at me. I said dude I didn’t know. The fire itself was a little weird to it was a fire in the pipes of the house so I grabbed buckets and dumped it down the pipes. The weird part is during the dream I was mad at myself because I kept telling myself to turn on the tap but it didn’t seem to work.

After that weird wake I decided to go for a long board down to the mall and take a look at some new shoes because I have broken 2 sets mountain biking, and a laptop for the trip. Didn’t get anything because I am broke as a joke till tomorrow. I am thinking a macbook pro is going to be the way to go. Not because its an apple oooooo aaaa but rather because it feels substantial when its in your hands. It doesn’t feel like a cheap peace of crap.

Next up was a mountain bike sesh with Kev. Now the ride up was fun and I was stoked for the new upper trails we were going to ride. Boy was I wrong to be stoked because they chewed me up spat me out then pissed in the spit. I know that was graphic but that is honestly how I felt at the end of the trail ask Kev. It was one of those rides where at the end you hated mountain biking. On the plus side though the exit trail I released the speed on, and the climb backup to the top of burke was awesome. I was in the red zone for my heart rate for a long time but tats what made it fun. So to sum it up fun start, horrid middle, and awesome end to the ride.

I cant explain what happened next. I got hom and you would think I would be tired but no I had more energy then I left with. So to try to fill the night I attempted to call everyone in my phonebook but no one was free. So I turned on my facebook and saw one of my buddies Alyssa was having a rough night so that’s where I stepped in. I said I am coming over now and we are going to have fun. So we brought each other up to speed on our lives, and played some wii and game cube with her bother (who is a pretty dope guy himself).

It was one heck of a busy day today. I am feeling healthy and ready for more. That’s why I have to destroy that feeling with the left over pizza I have sitting in front of me right now. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment