Friday, April 2, 2010

I CAN SKATE April 2 2010

Thanks god for short days at work. It pretty much is a day off while getting paid. That is the other thing while most other full time employees get an extra day off I never do. I know I am valuable and junk but it would be nice to get an extra day off just saying. On the plus side though when I got home I learned how to skateboard. No trick or anything but I can turn and go up and down the street now. I am even contemplating commuting to work tomorrow via the board. I emailed nate and said man even though I suck I already am enjoying it. I think when you are new at something it so rewarding when you make the baby steps because even though it doesn’t look that good you feel so awesome at the end of it. Once I get good I think I may try surfing or snowboarding. I mean I live in the only place where you can do both in the same days. Good day all around. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment