Saturday, April 24, 2010

WE ARE GOING STREAKING April 24 2010

So I woke up nice and late today because my moms was willing to give me a ride to work. I guess though with all the naps I took in the car my body clock was super messed so I felt super bagged. With the few extra mins this morning I was going to watch a dvd that corey gave me about a guy touring the Americas. Which is good in theory until you try opening up my cd drive in my computer. You have to click the button like you are having a seizure and if you are lucky it will open for a split second. In that split second you must grab the tray otherwise it goes back in and you must repeat the button clicking for roughly 15 mins.

Work itself was busy but that is to be expected. Saw one of my favourite customers chris who just got back from placing top 300 in the Boston marathon. Super awesome guy, kinda wish he brought his kids though they are a lot like Austin in a way.

The night flew buy and was filled with a thrilling two hour nap, dinner, and old school. We are going streaking! Remember if life is worth living it is worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment