Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Boys Night > Training May 12 2010

Good morning world. I left my blinds open so I woke up way to early for a day off, but on the plus side the cat was deterred from sleeping on my bed. I think she must be a vampire. She always finds the darkest coldest spot in the house and just lays there until night time. Mind you if I had fur then I guess I would want to rest somewhere that was nice and cool.

Anyways I will get back on track here. I woke up and was feelin spunky enough to clean the entire games room, and my room from top to bottom. I have not seen them this clean since we moved in. Even more stoked that I found a place to use my bike fork that I converted into a cup holder. I also finally got my butt in gear and loaded my digital picture frame with some pictures. The only thing I don’t understand is how canon can get away with making a 16gb memory car. I mean that’s only like 4 or 5 pictures on my slr. So it works but only displays a few studly pictures.

Next up was my interview with Shaw. Was pretty solid Sunny and Peng were super cool about everything. Peng is a crazy man hanging a multi thousand dollar camera out a moving car as I ride by. In all it all went great so we will see how it turns out next week.

After that I had a bit of pent up energy so I went to go visit Joe and Mario. Found out that joes brother did pretty much the same thing to his leg that dad did to his. It was good getting some boys time in but Jesus is that house load. I guess when u are def you have to turn it up but I had a pounding headache by the time I left. It was defs worth it though. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment