Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Can Complain May 5 2010

My Saturdays always seem to fly by. That is usually because I do not wake up tilll about 10a.m. so when I looked at my clock and saw 9a.m. I was pumped. That is until I go downstairs to get myself some cereal and all the other clocks say 10a.m. At first I was a little confused and thought someone had tricked my but apparently I changed my clock in my sleep.

On the plus side I didn’t have to do any laundry today because I got that out of the way earlier in the week. So that freed up some time to go mountain biking. The wind has done some damage to the trails so I spent a little time cleaning up some fallen branches. I decided to ride flywheel which is a trail that was decommissioned for no reason.

When I got home I fired off an email to kev to see if he wanted to spend some time rebuilding it. After that it was time to get ready to go over to kristi’s to watch the game. I got there before everyone else as usually and went out to fire up my car for the first time in a few months. I was excepting it to be rusted into nothing and require jumper cables t start. To my surprise it needed nothing and fired up the first try and ran perfectly smooth. Even better I found my expensive Oakley’s under the seat.

The game was bull. The calls all went against us, but in the end they did score so we can only blame ourselves for that. It was good to see the whole crew again. Joe and Mario where joe and Mario. Aaron and Aaron where goofy as usually, and dana and heather added there zest. In the end great Wednesday. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment