Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Victoria Day May 24 2010

O hello Victoria day. Thank you for letting me sleep in and get some much needed rest.

After everyone bailed on the bike trip after work I was feeling a little down. That is until JJ came in and said lets ride eagle so we did after we got all our crap together. It was a little demoralizing again because I still went super slow and walked some stuff but I figure it was about 10 times better then last time. It is so hard getting the confidence back once u walk something. It is actually very frustrating because if you flow it then it all works.

After the ride I ripped down the power lines and bailed at the end trying my best to do a dh turn impression. Check one for trying to be pro when your not. Also hit the pump track for 30 mins to get a good sweat going. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording

No comments:

Post a Comment