Thursday, May 20, 2010

Packing May 19 2010

Well that was a pretty eventful day I have to say. Woke up and called my dad and asked if he wanted to be the taxi for the day which he didn’t mind. We made our way downtown which is rare for us country bumbkins. Now after making 3 wrong turns we finally ended up at our destination. After a little shopping we decided to go for a little stroll and what happened next was pretty awesome to watch. It was a little t bone action on Broadway. Now the only reason it was awesome was because no one was hurt. I kid you not though the front bumper of this car flew off. From a block away you could hear the guy dropping f bombs like we were in Iraq. Then he proceeded to pick up his bumper and place it in his rear seat.

After a good gelato sesh I came home and start to pack. I made a lot of progress and am about 97% done. All that is left are some new cycling shorts, and all my documents. The documents are the crappy part that I am not looking forward to at all. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment