Tuesday, May 4, 2010

TGIF May 4 2010

So I thought I had the house to myself this morning so I was belting my heart out in the shower to a little bit of the smiths. Little did I know that I was not home alone. Very quickly I learned that leaving the door open was not worth getting rid of the steam faster.

I don’t know what it is about Tuesdays but I am always so tempted to go buy scones from cobs. They are so good. Monday afternoons around 2:30-2:45 they bake them so I guess it takes a full day for the awesomeness to sink in. I was strong this week ad said no. I stuck to my peanut butter and banana sandwich.

After work I pedaled over to kristi’s for a visit. Good news is she is movie back to poco so I get to see a little more of my best friend. I was a little antsy t leave though as I did want to go mountain biking…. Which didn’t happen. I didn’t want to spend the hour cleaning myself and the bike if the pounds of mud that would have come home with me. Instead I went an hammered out a solid 30k of dyke riding. Man does that bike pedal like a demon good job Norco.

One home I realized I forgot my key so I had to do the doorbell ring of shame. I do not know how I am going to live on my own when I get back I forget stuff way to easy. That will be the nice thing about living out of 6 bags on my bike for a year I wont have much to loose. That being said if I do loose something then it will be something big. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment