Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tough As A Book May 20 2010

Well today was a pretty boring day. Started off well had lunch with the gang which was nice. All you can eat sushi bad idea if you are going to ride a bike afterwards. I then went to go pick up my new laptop which I am pretty stoked on. I have to say this screw futureshop and best but they are such robots they read from a list what everything has and does. One of the reason I love London drugs is because they always carry weirder stuff, knowledgeable and normal staff, and good deals. I got a tough book for a smoking price and really liked my salesmen so it was a good combo.

About the only thing that didn’t go smooth was the set-up of the computer. The cool thing with the tough book is it literally starts with nothing unlike every other compute on the market so you build it up which gets the geek in me excited.

Other then that it was a pretty tame night my original plans fell through, then the back up plans never lifted off, then everyone was busy. Hurray for last minute planning story of my life. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment