Thursday, May 27, 2010

Halls... I thought they were candy May 27 2010

It feels a little weird to be entering my blog so early in the evening. I am not feeling so hot today to say the least. I have been doming halls like they were gummy bears all day to try to be able to swallow. I am sorry but benlin is drowsy even if they say it is not you still feel groggy as poop. And poop is pretty groggy.

The stage was set I was feeling like poop and the house was infested with germs. I sucked it up and cleaned the whole upstairs like a champ. That bathroom had never been so spotless. Here is another weird thing I do I always shave my head before I clean… maybe I secretly want to feel like mr.clean when I am cleaning.

After cleaning I went to work and fixed the rack on my bike and restocked my tube supply for the trip. Less then a month to go. My dream is very quickly going to become a reality. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment