Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Photos How I Loath You May 11 2010

Well that was a big old fail of a night. I spent the night trying to get my blog to have a slideshow on it. First problem all the programs they recommend cost money once you hit a certain size limit which wont work because I will have a lot of pictures. So after creating 3 separate accounts and then deleting them I was left simply linking my facebook page to the blog. I guess it works just as well.

I found Picasa especially frustrating. First I found out that it is run by google. Now I realize that google owns everything but they also link everything together. So when I created this new account I already somehow had pictures on it which was frustrating and almost felt like an invasion of privacy. The came the download of the program. The programm does not allow you to select the photos it uploads it just scans everything on your computer. Now that is not cool because again it felt like they are all up on my computers grill. So after a solid 2 hours of frustration I was left at square one. Nothing lost nothing gained.

In other news Eagle ridge hospital is game to game the blog so cheers to the next year of reading. In even more news the blog will be getting some tv time in a shaw tv interview tomorrow. I am a little nervous and somehow have to get both my bike home from my work in time for the interview as well as shave. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment