Monday, May 17, 2010

It Is Official I Am Weird May 17 2010

The final stages of packing have commenced. I am in the last blitz to get all my junk. Today was all the extra bike gear that I need to fix everything if something goes wrong. The next step is to get the rest of my camping gear. Really I only need stuff to store food from bears, and a first aid kit. Mind you I do like to eat and I do not like being a meal for other animals.

I am weird I will come out and say that. I was so stoked on my new multi tool today that I analyzed its construction for about 20 minutes then proceeded to read the owners manual. To sum up the reading it said this is a tool you are an idiot for reading this.

Other then that was a pretty normal day. It was nice getting back on the touring bike today and shaving a few minutes off my commute. Just means that I can waste some extra time watching biking videos in the morning while eating a gigantic bowl of cheerio’s. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

P.S. I am writing this down so that I hopefully correct this behaviour. I do not understand why when I make a triple decker pb and j sandwich that I always do peanut butter first on two slices then sandwich the jam in the centre. It makes for a bad pb to j ratio and also makes the centre slice soggy. I have to step it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment