Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ratatat May 23 2010

Well after a late night last night getting up early for work this morning was a little rough. I decided that 10 minutes in bed extra was worth packing breakfast as apposed to eating it at home. After a nice day at work JJ, Rhys and I went over to Burnaby mountain and did a few laps. I love how well my bike climbs it is simply amazing. I only had one section where my butt puckered a little. I was ripping at mach 10 ish mabey mach 7.8 but we will round up, then this steep hairpin comes out of nowhere I slam on my brakes and almost go over the bars into a prickle bush. Somehow I managed to save it and turn it into like a sweet nosemanual turn… or at least it felt that awesome.

Now the only problem I have is my commuter bike is at work so when I wake up tomorrow I have to scramble to find a way to work. Remember if life is worth living it is worth recording. P.S. I have had pretty much every Ratatat song stuck in my head the past couple days. I have no clue why but the beats jsut seem to be meshing with my moods.

No comments:

Post a Comment