Thursday, May 6, 2010

An Great End To Another Great Weekend May 6 2010

Here comes the working week wooo hooo. Today was a pretty stellar day have to say. Got some good one on one time with the sister unit when we went to the mall. I do not know what it is but when she leaves for more then a few weeks it feels like I have to get to re know her.

When I got home I decided that this beautiful BC day was a prefect day to go mountain biking. I was right. When Kev and I went up to eagle mountain the trails were beautiful. The were wet enough to be tacky but were dry enough that you were not sliding around. We did two full laps which is a lot when you are pushing it 110% and spinning your legs like a beaver. Those trails are sweet because you rip it at a super fast speed then once your heart is pumping after a good downhill you have to point your butt up the mountain.

The night was pretty awesome as well Kristi and I watched a movie that corey burned for me called the man who cycled the America. It documents a guy who did a very similar route to what I want to do with a few major tweaks. It was actually pretty eye opening and made me want to do it even more. See his ups and downs makes me want to experience those same feelings. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment