Saturday, March 6, 2010

Beautiful Day For War Mar 6 2010

It felt good to unwind tonight. I have been a little stressed with day to day life. I have no clue why though. Life is simple I work, come home eat, and play. Really in that routine there is nothing stressful. Anyways that’s beside the point because it is dealt with. I Unwound with a couple good war flicks. First up Was The Hurt locker which is up for best picture and I can understand why. One thing he said during the movie that really made sense is that as a child we love so many things from out pyjamas to the mobile over our heads. As we get older we start to love less. Lover fewer and fewer things and by the time we are adults we love one or two things. That’s got me thinking that even today I love very few things. I enjoy a lot but love very little. Something to work on? Maybe. But it really is not something you can force it either happens or it doesn’t I can’t really prepare to love something or someone that connection just has to be there. Or it has to be taken away to realize it.

I enjoy these ramblings they force me to think about the thoughts that flash threw my head. The ideas that come and go and if I am lucky enough to snag one I can analyize it a little closer. I think it helps to keep me a little more level headed.

Enough rambling I am going to get back to watching black hawk down (my favourite war movie of all time). Have a good night and remember if life is worth living it si worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment