Sunday, March 28, 2010

colder Then My Heart If You Can Imagine Mar 28 2010

I hate Sundays I mean hitting the snooze button is pretty awesome but they always seem to go by to fast. Is that even a logical complaint. When I got home I was tired but a quick 10 min nap defs helped. It gave me an adrenaline boost for some reason so I went for a sprint workout. It just started to rain at the end of it. Speaking of which coming home was gross. It was the hardest rain I have ever experienced. I was not wearing my skull cap and it made my head hurt it was so hard (that’s what she said). Sorry had to do it. Once I got home from my run spent a long time stretching and having a nice cold bath. Afterwards felt amazing like your floating. Remember if life is worth living it is worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment