Sunday, March 14, 2010

Evan vs Crocodile Mar 14 2010

Holy cats daylight savings sucks. An hour less of sleep feels like someone kicked you right in the balls. What was even worse was I got home stoked on a nap and my stepbrothers family came over. Now this is a good thing because I LOVE my nephew Austin and they decided to bring crocodile beese over as well for a visit. Austin was awesome as usual. I am scared of that kid when he gets older he already has so much whit to him. Once the hockey game came on we were all pretty run down so he jumped on me and just rested on my chest was pretty awesome. It made me feel like a good uncle. So they left and I watched the rest of the game upstairs. I was 100% until I started playing the game of “o I will just close my eyes for a second”. That second turned into 3 hours. Now I am ready for bed. If life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment