Wednesday, March 24, 2010

If You Dont Rebuild The Jedi's Win Mar 24 2010

I am going to keep it short today because I am super tired. Went for a training ride weighted down on the bike. It sucked to say the least. Getting up sfu with a bike that was 100pounds was something new. Next step is to try to get my fenders installed and a way to keep it upright when I leave the bike. I think they call it a kickstand. Once I got home I was a little tired but did not want to waste a beautiful day. Plus mid afternoon naps mean that I will wake up hella sweaty and gross. Instead I decided to go mountain biking and get sweaty and gross. Makes sense right… The trails were actually pretty nice. I kept running into this Australian guy who kept talking to himself. He was nice though which made it alright. I did not say this but thought it “As long as your not arguing with yourself”. After the hockey game it is time to catch up on some old college humour episodes. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment