Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mud and The Dentist Mar 3 2010

Hello god this is Evan here I would like to thank you for Saturdays because that means I can sleep in. now I am not a religious man but holy cats sleep is nice. I felt awesome today. I have hair on my head, and slowly growing out of my chest… no comment. Another good thing was the dentist. Horary for x-ray and a cleaning. Why is it that they make those x-ray blocks that go in your mouth the least ergonomic shape known to man? My mouth is not a square why is the piece in a square shape? Ripped it home on the commuter bike and went for a nice solo mtb ride. Got all nice and muddy and jumped in the shower. My bathroom was a mess to say the least mud everywhere. So out came the mop. All in all great day. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment