Friday, March 12, 2010

Gross Ride To Work Mar 12 2010

So the ride to work was pretty redic. I was running 3 minutes late so I left in a panic and forgot my front light and rear fender… and it was dark and raining. But hey I had rain gear so all was good. The only thing I was really thinking of was holy cats I really hope I don’t get a flat because I have about 8 inches of thread showing. Which means it is thread then tube so anything can pop it. Now you would think I would change the tire but f that im gunna ride that mother till it blows. So expect in the next couple days a not so happy blog from me. Other then that had some pizza, and chatted with jasmin. It was nice to hear from her and good to know she is still breathing. Remember if life’s worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment