Tuesday, March 30, 2010

DOMINOS! Mar 30 2010

So I can not explain it but I got the sudden urge to play dominos today. I haven’t played them since the fine days of camping with my dad back when he had his camper. It is something about matching up numbers then being able to set something up that topples over that’s very satisfying. Which remind me if you have not scene the new ok go video that is a 4 min chain reaction you have to see it. It is mind blowing. I am not sure if I felt like I was on a trip of some sort or whether my mind was just overloading with awesomeness. It took me like three times to absorb it to the point where I didn’t feel like I was going cross eyed. Other then that today was filled with new music. NBA 2k10 has the best soundtrack ever all the artists pretty much are awesome. I heard one song then listened to the entire play list and was floored. Anyways happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment