Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Better But Not The Best Mar 17 2010

Today defs had its highs and lows. This whole being sick thing really sucks not going to lie. I found that a little retail therapy helped when I got the rest of my gear to load down my bike for the trip. Pretty pumped hopefully the order gets here before the weekend. We then went into town to go pick up my Olympic torch which was as awesome as I thought it would be. However I was a little distracted by my stomach. I was hungry as a beaver. The shitty Chinese food that we had actually tasted pretty awesome at that point. After that I felt like hibernating a little but alas we had to pick up ali from the train station. It is good to see her again almost feels like having a sister again. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment