Friday, March 19, 2010

Metting Old Friends Mar 19 2010

So today was eventful. My body decided that 3:30 in the morning was a good time to wake up. And then that 9am was a good time to wake up again. So I Had a total of about 5 minutes to get ready for work this morning which really sucked. Once home from work I figured it would be an average night but Kristi gave me a call to go visit mia at work. So we get to socializing a bit and Dillon and Jessi. It was really nice to see and spend time with everyone. It was nice not to be a hermit crab for the night. Now the only part that blew was the fact that I forgot my key so I got home and literally stood in one place for the better part of an hour. It was actually a hard challenge not to move from a set location. Had a lot of time to think of what a dumbass I am that’s for sure. Anyways if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment