Friday, March 5, 2010

New Nephews Name = Crocodile Mar 5 2010

So I did not sleep all that great last night because I was super pumped on being an uncle again. It turns out it was a boy my mom laughed at me when she found out I didn’t ask. I was in a weirdly happy mood today at work. So much so that one customer who I have never met in my life but gave off the kinda cool vibe he said he was thinking of taking his son up to whistler for the summer. I responded by saying are you taking him up for the std’s or the mountain biking. We all had a really good laugh. After he composed himself with a dead serious face he said he is not taking him up there anymore. Which only made the situation more funny. The new guy was pretty sweet as well. I have to day I think once we get these new guys sorted that we will have the best staff to date.

One home I rocked a nap while boiling water and didn’t wake up. Stupid and dangerous I know and now my kettle is pretty damn black. So my kimchi was a little late. I was simply to lazy to even try to make anything tonight because the family was out visiting the unnamed child who Austin my other nephew has named crocodile. I have to say crocodile beese has a pretty awesome ring to it. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment