Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bikes and Ghosts Mar 18 2010

Well thankfully my health bar is back up to about 80% all I need now is a one up and I will be set. I started off the day by going to the elementary school to practice setting up my tent and base camp for the trip. My timing however was horrid. I just got everything set up when the lunch bell rings. So here I am in the back corner of the playground with a huge ass tent set-up and this supervisor all up on my balls. Now on top of that I had little kids running around. In retrospect it was actually pretty funny.

After that kev and I went back up to sfu for a better ride this time. After getting lost and trying to find parking we got it rolling. Ripped three trails and caught the bus at the bottom instead of pedaling up the hill. It was super fun. On the last lap I started to feel comfortable on the bike. I am no pro, I would not even call myself good… but I would say that I am mediocre.

Wrapped up the night with a canucks game and some ghosts stories. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment