Thursday, March 11, 2010

Snowy Sunday Mar 11 2010

Got a lot done today with the family. We went to MEC (unfortunately) and picked up a travel pillow and a good compass. The we went to coast mountain and got a ground sheet of my tent. Which may sound small but that means I can now erect my tent without freaking out about putting needless wear on it. I was also pleasantly sup prised when going through my sleeping bag and repacking it to find a beauty of a compression sack. Now I will only need like 3 more bags and I am good to go. It is pretty crazy to think that with a map and some bags on my bike I could leave. It is getting close super pumped. Other then that mom had friends over who cackled the night away. As long as they are having a good time then I am golden. Gunna hit the rack early tonight so that I am well rested for another beautiful rainy Monday (Friday). Remember if life is worth living it is worth recording. P.S. forgot to mention my mountain bike ride today with kev. We were driving up to Burnaby mountain and I said hey where is the snow and rain. No sooner did I say that did it start to dump rain and snow at the top of the trail. The first drop I was a little scary but with low tire pressure and a lot of balls managed to get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment