Wednesday, October 20, 2010

No matter How Tired Dont Froget To Blog Oct 19 2010

So I pooped the bed. Even though I was tired should have done my blog yesterday because now 24 hours later I have forgotten the smaller detail of the day. So this blog will be a little shorter because it will only cover the larger things.

The beauty of being on vacation is I can start at whatever pace I feel like, and today I started slow. I knew what laid ahead for me was a tub of laundry to fold, a cycling drawer to rifle through and some bike stuff that needed to be done. So I figured I would get a head start and watch some starcraft 2 highlights. For those who don’t know Starcraft is one of the nerdiest pc games ever created but watching competitive play is strangely addicting and interesting.

By the time I got showered and de-nerdified I was ready to tackle the laundry. This is when I realized that I have way too much cycling gear. I now have two drawers full with a certain amount of cupboard space dedicated to shorts as well. The nice thing with the trip is it wore out a few of my jerseys and all of my shorts so I now have some track gear that I can race with and crash on with now hard feelings, because when I ate it and wrecked my new jailhouse arm warmers I was a little miffed.

A day earlier I spoke with Mr. Chambers and asked what time he would be free because I know he is a busy man. He told me 1:30. So at 1:30 on the nose I show up and wait patiently. Within 5 mins I knew what was going to happen. Another 10 mins pass and he came flying out of his office and put one arm around my shoulder and said Evan bud I forgot I have parent teacher interviews tonight starting in 30 minutes. I told him not to worry, and that like arny “I’ll be back”.

Feeling the savings of time I decided to go get something that would warm me up in the winter. Again me shopping I was in and out of marks work warehouse in 5 minutes and was set up with something that will keep my core warm through the cold weather. I also got an unexpected savings, which is always nice.

After that the day was pretty normal until I had to make plans for the evening. I hate letting people down but when I had 2 chat conversations going with someone on the phone it was just getting out of hand. What came of all of it was nice evenings with Kristi where we chatted and got to watch a pretty kick butt movie called get him to the Greek. I also had the most wicked conversation with a mutual friend of ours Marshall who was being a bit of a weirdo so I called him out on it in traditional Evan in you face fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment