Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Its Just A G Thing Oct 13 2010

So today I attempted to get up and walk to the shower. That was not happening. I have pushed it way to hard in sports that I frankly suck at. Babs comes and asks me if I wanted to come downtown today. I said “Ima be honest. I am not going to come.” I gained 20 gangster points for using the term “Ima” in a sentence. Next step is to wear a do-rag. Wait I already have that down. I cant think of anything more I need to do to become official. Maybe a backwards baseball cap is in my near future.

After hobbling up and down the stairs with laundry I was working up a good sweat. Apparently good cardio means nothing when you hurt. Thinking it would help I put on my skins but the damage had already been done so all the muscle wrapping in the would was not going to help. About the only thing that would, would be a massage from a woman with small hands. I can just picture my dad lining up the small hand jokes as he reads this.

After getting a good dose of CSI Miami I decided the Jacuzzi would be a good place for me to go. That would be a really awesome place to go if I made it there. I was on the couch about to roll off when I found a really comfortable pillow, and it fell in just that right spot that made you instantly fall asleep. Well it was amazing and when I woke up with a cat pawing at my face it reminded me of home. Little did I know twinkle was pawing at me because she needed her bowel medicine? Thank god I woke up is all I can say.

When I woke up I was ready to eat and a 2 sandwiches just were not cutting it and I needed to stretch my legs anyways so the next stop was Carl’s junior. Which if you do not know is the best fast food chain ever. I could get fat just by sitting and sniffing the air in that place. I did not tell babs about my little trip because they always eat healthy and that would not have flown well I think.

With a full stomach of bacon, burger, and a little bit more burger we set off to go pick up rich (babs’s husband). Now I don’t remember much of rich but my memories were quickly gossled free by the hello of “hey broski how are you”. I re fell in love with rich all over again. He is everything that a surfer meets fisherman meets middleaged man should be.

Right away we started catching up and it seemed as if after every one of my stories or a good play in the hockey game there would be a collection of curse words usually centring on a large f bomb. It was really a good time getting some testosterone in the house. I swear I was about to loose it (my penis) when teen mom came on and I had to be walked threw it the night before.

With that I am off to bed. This blog was pretty painful to write because I keep getting detracted by these delicious tacos rich made. I know the process to make them but it is a family secret… sorry food network.

No comments:

Post a Comment