Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another One Of Those Days Feb 11 2010

Good morning night time. God damn Olympic events starting at 7 in the morning. Got down to downtown poco to watch the torch in the rain, I am standing there in the cold in my cycling kit waiting with my dslr. Took a few photos of the convoy coming then I see the flame and go to take a photo… nothing. The camera dies. I turn it off and on, then hold the display button, then off and on. Now I am panicking because its about 20 feet away. I will it to just work; then the flame passed unceremoniously. The lady beside me then proceeded to ask why I didn’t take any photos and I said I do not know. She then proceeded to look at me like I was drunk.

Once I got home I had an hour to kill and took the battery out of my camera and put it back in. You guessed it fired right up. Weird situation. From that point you just looked at the rest of the day as only going up.

Two words summarized the rest of the day. Meat loaf. Not the singer even though he is awesome as well. Anyways now I can’t write anything more random so you know the drill if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment