Sunday, February 7, 2010

FIGHT Feb 7 2010

So last night was pretty messed up. Friends got into a fight. One friend ended up in the hospital because his knee dislocated again, and emergency took for what seemed like days. But hey that’s in the past and a new Sunday was ahead.

Work was a usually Sunday, but having 2 sales people blows goat balls for lack of a better term. I didn’t get to have my lunch which sucked, and I was missing the football game. On the plus side my buddy is alright(ish) and is going to walk again. Pretty crazy night don’t really know what to take from it other then the fact we are all maturing and the fact we mature at different speeds may create so rips.

Dinner was a collection of football foods like meatballs, and pork. And it defiantly made me feel fat. Thus why I am about to workout in a few minutes. You know the drill if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment