Wednesday, February 3, 2010

O Happy Day Feb 3 2010

Good morning world. It is a bright overcast Wednesday, and it is way to early to be up on a Saturday. This day started off a little rocky my mom comes in and says “Evan your dentist appointment is at 2 today”. So I rush down to my work to finish building my bike which took a solid 3 hours. I then get a phone call from my mom saying “hey your appointment is next week not this week”. I was not the happiest camper but hey shit happens.

Got home at around 2 and decided today was a nice day to go riding so I gave Kev a call and we were set. Then it started to rain so you just knew it was going to be a fun day… especially with semi bald tires. Anyways we get up and do a quick lap and run into one of my buddies from high school who is a good trials rider. He was a little more suited to the muck then I was that’s for sure. By the end I had one crash where I fell on my bum and rammed my shoulder into a tree.

Once home enjoyed myself a little bit of dinner. I wasn’t to hungry though because I made myself a full batch of pancakes like 3 hours earlier. After which had a nice bath because lordy my shoulder was sore. A nap was also needed. Anyways that was the day. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment