Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tourist Time Feb 25 2010

So I I had to go to work today. I was not stoked on this because as soon as I got there I received a text from kev asking if I wanted to go for a ride. On the plus side it was dead, and I was pretty excited to go downtown and look at all the attractions downtown. I decided to bring my bike so that I can look at everything in one night. The caldron was pretty sweet, saxo house was lit up like a church (and weirdly all I saw in it was people working out. The sweetest part was Granville island they ahd a super sweet parade that reminded me of day of the dead in Mexico. It had sweet costumes, and even sweeter drumming. The coolest thing though was being surrounded by people speaking French; not a single person while I was down there spoke a word of English. I was a little disappointed by the other pavilions near science world. They looked awesome but there was not much of a buzz surrounding them it seemed. The trip home was quick and painless. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment