Monday, February 8, 2010

My Home Town Feb 8 2010

So I had today off because my schedule at work has been changed around a little bit. It feels a little weird; almost like I didn’t even start work this week. I guess that’s a good thing actually. Felt like a pretty busy day actually woke up and hit the ground running. Got my new helmet, then putted over to the other store to test what may become my new bike hopefully. Man is it nice it feels like it weighs 2 pounds when your pedaling it.

I was supposed to hit up eagle with Kev at 2 but he didn’t get off school till later so I hung out at the shop and met the new guy. Once kev got there we headed up the mountain. Now I have never ridden this trail so I was a little nervous because it was my first time mountain biking without a full face. But lordy did I rip it. This trail we rode was fast and flowy. Hit my first ever drop (mind you I almost bailed on it). Rode the longest ladder I have ever attempted which was sick, and on top of that rode a ladder to a rock which was pretty crazy. Now it wasn’t the smoothest but I will take it. Man did I get a good sweat going Kev is getting way faster pedaling.

Once home I chilled because I was bagged. Ate dinner watched some tele and listened to some good music. Remember if life is worth living it is worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment