Sunday, February 21, 2010

Super Sunday Feb 21 2010

Horray for short days. Work seems to take 2 hours on Sundays. Especially Sundays where you don’t stop running around. I got a ride to work which was nice and I had my bike at work so rode home. Really the best of both worlds.

Once home it was pretty typical. Ate dinner which was steak again. I don’t know what my family has with steak these past few weeks because it seems like all we eat. I would much rather have a nice pasta, or my craving today which was French fries. Some hand cute fries with a bit of seasoning salt. Speaking of salt I cant find my sunglasses. I think they are in my car but that would require a 2 minute detour to look for them. Instead I will piss and moan. The only other thing I couldn’t get off my mind was this song. It says don’t kill the messenger in it I think, and I think it may be by the arkells but I really don’t want to by the cd to find out. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment