Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Canada 1st and 2nd... What? Feb 24 2010

Happy Olympics. I can think of nothing better to fill a day then sit around in a basement with a few of your best buds watching Canada beat Russia 7-3. Then continue to watch up place 1 and 2 in women’s bobsleigh. It was immense. That is the only word I can sue to describe it. It is hard to describe how pumped up you get, and how much you find yourself filled with pride. I am so lucky to live in this beautiful city. It took me going downtown most night and being dead tired for work to realize it but I live in an amazing place. Now this may just be the folk music im listening to right now talking, or maybe the goggles that I have on for no reason restricting the blood flow to my head. Tomorrow should be a good day have to work on my day off, but that’s what it takes to help out a fellow friend. If life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment