Friday, February 12, 2010

Olympic Fever Feb 12 2010

So it is official I have Olympic fever. At work today I couldn’t focus on the job at hand all I wanted to do was go home and watch the ceremonies. This feeling was not only held by me but rhys as well so we shut down the store right at 6 no dinking around. I ripped home at what felt like 40k an hour the whole way. As I sit here 4 hours latter I am still in my cycling tights. It was awesome the poetry was immense, and the hallelujah song was off the charts. I could have done without the opera, and broken torch holder but that’s life. I just couldn’t help but picture monster trucks in bc place the entire time though. I apologize in advance I will not be updating as early the next few weeks as I am planning to go to as many concerts as possible. Remember if life is worth living it is worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment