Sunday, February 28, 2010

GOAL Feb 28 2010

Iginal to Croseby HE SCORES!! Sidney croseby in overtime! These words immediately made all of us go nuts in the shop. When we hear the magic words we huddle around the computer screen to watch the goal because the live stream was about 2 mins behind. Right as the play is coming up Justin wiggles the mouse and freezes the computer so we miss the play. It made me so happy too whatever stress they put on me off my shoulders. Then after we won people finally started to come into the shop.

Once home ate then went mountain biking in the pitch black with kev. It was a whole new level of fun. The trails that you think you know you don’t. At one point we were side by side and we turned off out lights and I literally could not see my hand in front of my face. Then the best part. Got stuck in a mud puddle planted my foot and got mud literally up to the tope of my chucks. So the ride home we tied my show to the bike on back. I wonder what people though. If I saw it I would say they had a great time… which would be the truth. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment