Thursday, February 4, 2010

Government vs. Raptor Jesus Feb 4 2010

So today was productive, or at least the first part of the day was. Was up nice and early for my meeting in the bank to work out some stuff. Now the stuff itself was easy to work out because I knew nothing and the guy said this is what we are doing. The whole time though I just imagined this guy getting eaten my a raptor. Now maybe its just because he seemed a little sleezy. Or the fact I watched the Philip defranco show where raptor Jesus does come into play every now and then, but it just nodded and said ok. Until he asked for some info I didn’t have.

I then had to come home get said info and go for a 10k run before I could no back. The run was alright legs felt good until the last 9k. Once back and nice and sweaty I decided what banker wouldn’t want to deal with hot sweaty Evan and headed back down to wrap everything up.

The rest of the day was pretty calm. It was filled with cleaning the bathroom, watching the game, and shaving my head. Good weekend. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment