Sunday, February 28, 2010

Last Day of Concerts Feb 27 2010

So I thought that this weekend being the last weekend of the Olympics things would be dead at work. Boy was I wrong it was packed (for February) all day. One thing that is a guilty pleasure of mine is responding to two gentlemen each day one is a guy who bought a trek after 2 years now is just waiting for it and the other is a guy looking to build a trek. So these two people although at different points are sharing the same experience.

Once I got off rhys gave me a ride downtown because he was going to go jam with his band. I am always surprised by rhys. Conversation just seems to flow, and his music choices are impeccable. I still have a lot to learn from him. Not to mention his GTI was probably the nicest and smoothest car I have ever ridden in to date.

After walking up to sears on Granville I met up with Kristi, heather, Aaron, and two other random guys I have never met before. They were just walking around and had no plan so I jetted and decided to get into Yale town to watch blue rodeo.. which diverted from my original plan to see the stills in Richmond.

The concert itself was alright I swear I was the only one under 40 in the crowd. It was pretty laid back and they didn’t get the crowd going (maybe they were afraid hips would be broken). In the end it is still way better to be surrounded by people then to be surrounded by nothing.

The ride home was pretty relaxed met a pretty chill old guy that complimented me on the photos I had taken during the Olympics. Then met a few more people at coquitlam station that made the wait a little less painful. Remember if life’s worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment