Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Firday Feb 16 2010

Any Friday is bound to be a good day. Work was amazing I dealt with every customer like they were Jesus. I gave them mur, gold, the whole nine yards. Mainly because I was stoked to go see alexisonfire down at live city. So after work Eric and I head down there and arrive 2 hours early for the concert thinking it should be a sure in. Little did we think everyone else had the same idea. So we ended up not getting in by about 50 to a hundred people which kind of sucked. I really could not care less however because in the end I got to spend the night with people I like to be around. We had really cool people around us in the line, had some sweet conversations in the first sky train, got to meet a really sweet mother of 3 in the other sky train, then spent the rest of the trip getting to know more people. What is there to loose. I mean everyone hates translink so why not make it a little less painful. All that you can get is a positive outcome… unless you get knocked out by some drunk. But lets not focus on the negative. All in all a fantastic night one that I would not trade for anything. Remember if life’s worth living its worth recording.

P.S. I think the highlight of the night was dishing out highfives coming down the escilator. It really makes you and and the eprson recieving the high five happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment