Monday, February 15, 2010

A Fun Bus Ride? Feb 14 2010

Good morning 2 a.m. on a work day you are a bittersweet friend. I know it is going to suck tomorrow, but tonight was worth it. The concerts were alright mother mother were as expected and Daniel Wesley kind of shit the bed. My one complaint was that they did play as a band but rather three separate pieces… not to mention breaks in between every song. The best part of the night however was the way home. Granville was alive with literally thousands of people having a good time. Everyone was happy and I was happy to capture them in the moment with a few pictures. Laser graphiti on the walls of The Bay were sick as well the fireworks were off the hook.

On the skytrain Met a really cool guy named willf. His wife paints pictures of photos he has taken. These paintings had to be the best things I had seen. The people across from us also thought the same thing. We swapped a few stories and talked about my trip, and they had nothing but positive reinforcement for me. I got to talking with willf some more and I found out he had a fake eye. I asked him about it and you could physically watch his mood change.

While waiting for the 701 I met up with one of my old friends from high school then she proceeded to run into two of her friends. So the 4 people at the bus stop at 1 a.m. all knew each other… small world man. Anyways time to go to sleep remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment