Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Best Concert EVER Feb 23 2010

So today was awesome. Not only did we win the hockey game but I went to the best concert I have ever seen. After work went downtown and it was raining. I was not to optimistic about this whole concert idea. I show up and get into a few pavilions to warm up and when I come out get a sick spot for the opening band; the Constantine’s. I had never heard of them before tonight but O MY did they rage. I got so pumped I was dancing like I was tina turner. After them wintersleep came in. Now to start off I was not to impressed but they got the groove going and destroyed a 8 minute instrumental that was disgusting how good it was. The ride home was equally as awesome. When I got to coquitlam station I though I was going to be waiting an hour when a bus driver pulls up and says where do you want to go, and drove me home. All in All an amazing day. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment