Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Monday Blues On A Saturday (I Mean Wednesday) Feb 10 2010

One of those days man. That’s all I am going to say. I am not pumped on a seven day work week to start off with. The fact that my schedule gets messed up just so that other peoples can stay the same is not fair. But hey I have to take it. But when your Monday starts off this way all you can do it laugh. It just seemed like all the problems for the months saved up for the day. Anyways you just have tot ankle them one by one and get stuff sorted. I guess I was a little more irritable because of the fact I have 10 pound ankle weights on all day because if I can get out for a ride I have get my muscles working somehow. Once home had some dinner then a nap now I’m up and have to go back to bed to wake up at 6a.m. tomorrow to watch the Olympic torch. Remember if life is worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment