Friday, February 5, 2010

Techno Nap Feb 5 2010

So today was pretty uneventful which is probably a good thing. Mondays are always this way, and I do not mind one bit. Once I got home and got some food in me I decided to take a nap because I was a little tired. I accidentally left my techno on and boy howdy did it give me messed dreams. It was like everything was in fast forward. As actually pretty sweet because I felt a little like robo cop. That is until I woke up and my calves were still sore as balls.

Last night took a stranger twist as well because Kristi came over. I completely forgot I told her to. So we hung out for a little bit while she hijacked some music off my computer. It was defiantly good catching up with her and getting things organized for the weekend… if I manage to remember the plans. Thanks good for friends. Remember if life’s worth living its worth recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment